- More complete than "A Song of Fire and Ice"
- Longer than "Lord of the Rings"
- Fewer authors than the "Wheel of Time"
- More accurately numbered than the five book "Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy" trilogy
- More female leading characters than "The Long the Short and the Tall"
Now is your chance to read the final part of my very first trilogy
a) before anyone else does and
b) in hard copy!
I'm getting 5 rather simple Advance Reader Copies made up (A4 printed comb bound) and I will send them to the five winners of my first competition. So what are you waiting for?
Oh yes, the rules.
Well it's really quite simple. The winners will be drawn by random lot from all those who have
a) read both "Lady of the Helm" and "Wrath of the Medusa"
b) posted a review or blog post about either/both of them
c) claimed ownership of their review(s)
To claim a review as your own, paste a relevant link either
- as a comment (below) or
- by tweet to @tomunro or
- by a facebook message to T.o.Munro or
- by email to TOMunro1759@gmail.com
Each review and location gets one "ticket" in the draw,
so posting the same review on goodreads and amazon for example gets two tickets
There are bonus tickets up for grabs for
- A blog post review gets two tickets
- the first review on a particular amazon site gets two tickets (I'm looking here at amazon.ca and amazon.de and amazon.com.au and amazon.fr)
So somebody who has read and reviewed both books on both amazon.com and goodreads and then put up a blog post of one of them would get 6 tickets.
I expect to run this for about a week but I will post again to give you a couple of days before the exact deadline.